Range bound markets in WTI?
Oil – expect to be range bound between 75-90
Disclosure: No position in oil or oil stocks
- CFA Reading on Derivatives - Forward Markets & Contracts
- How to Account for Pension Benefits - Part 2... fun stuff!
- CFA Reading on Derivatives - FRA and Futures Markets & Contracts
- Multinationals Operations - How to translate and report financials of a subsidiary to it's parent
- Funding sources for banks - Demand Deposits... writing so I can remember (hopefully)
- The lifecycle of a fintech startup | FT Alphaville | FT.com on.ft.com/20bg1PY 3 months ago
- I love @Uber_Canada! Sign up using my promo code and get CA$20 off your first ride! uber.com/invite/maulikv4 11 months ago
- Unsubscribe from unwanted emails & combine the rest into a single daily digest with @Unrollme. unroll.me/join?9qzrFz0B 1 year ago
- CFA Exam Level 3 2012... after thoughts wp.me/pUiqz-gC 3 years ago
- ow.ly/1MHm1K 4 years ago
52 week high/low 2011 vs 2010 balance sheets bank of canada bank of canada rate banks behavioural finance bonds bond yields canada capitalize vs. expense charts cmhc commodities correlation crb curriculum death cross debt deflation derivatives economy etfs fibonacci fifo fixed income fixed rate fixed rate mortgage fixed rate spread foreign exchange fra funding GDP gold historical rates house price index housing housing bubble inflation interest rates M&A MBS mortgage mortgage rates new homes pension accounting personal-finance post postaweek2011 POT potash prime rate prime rate spread profit margins quantitative analysis r&d costs real-estate real-return bonds resale homes RIM S&P500 spx stocks tax rates technical analysis teranet toronto tsx uranium USD Vancouver variable mortgage rate variable rate world markets yield curve