Vacant Homes in U.S. = Canada Housing Stock x2
i.e. Total number of houses in Canada = Half the number of Vacant homes in US.
- CFA Reading on Derivatives - Forward Markets & Contracts
- How to Account for Pension Benefits - Part 2... fun stuff!
- Fixed Mortgage Rates – History since 1980s
- Funding sources for banks - Demand Deposits... writing so I can remember (hopefully)
- Multinationals Operations - How to translate and report financials of a subsidiary to it's parent
- I love @Uber_Canada! Sign up using my promo code and get CA$20 off your first ride! uber.com/invite/maulikv4 2 weeks ago
- Unsubscribe from unwanted emails & combine the rest into a single daily digest with @Unrollme. unroll.me/join?9qzrFz0B 7 months ago
- CFA Exam Level 3 2012... after thoughts wp.me/pUiqz-gC 3 years ago
- ow.ly/1MHm1K 3 years ago
- From Enterprise to SaaS: the pain and the promise lnkd.in/VcRSBJ 3 years ago
52 week high/low 2011 vs 2010 balance sheets bank of canada bank of canada rate banks behavioural finance bonds bond yields canada capitalize vs. expense charts cmhc commodities correlation crb curriculum death cross debt deflation derivatives economy etfs fibonacci fifo fixed income fixed rate fixed rate mortgage fixed rate spread foreign exchange fra funding GDP gold historical rates house price index housing housing bubble inflation interest rates M&A MBS mortgage mortgage rates new homes pension accounting personal-finance post postaweek2011 POT potash prime rate prime rate spread profit margins quantitative analysis r&d costs real-estate real-return bonds resale homes RIM S&P500 spx stocks tax rates technical analysis teranet toronto tsx uranium USD Vancouver variable mortgage rate variable rate world markets yield curve